yet as stubborn as your split ends.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007, 12:22 AM
IMMMMMM GEETTTTINNGG THE PRESSURE NOW .....
never felt so much like that ever since o's was over. now its back again. why so?
first, dad's pushing me to start packing up my room cause new house is gonna be ready soon and needa quickly sell the present house. so have to do everything quick.
secondly, assignments are piling up. its easy assignments but i just don't have the creativity to do it. i need the i.n.s.p.i.r.a.t.i.o.n man .........
thirdly, java programming is a burden.
fourth, i need to work for cash but have no time and strength to keep working.
fifth, i need sleep. soon to be one of spore's human panda.
LASTLY, I HOPE TIME NEVE ENDS. 24/7 is not enough man. why in world there is night and day whereby things cant be either just night or just day ?????? I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!
i miss sss! man, I MISS YOU ALL!
awaiting for a day to just sit under the sun and sleep. im missing mr sun ....
and yes yes yes, anybody wanna watch 200 POUNDS wid me?
Ooh, I wish i could tell somebody. But there's no one to talk to, nobody knows.
bye (: