i can be as sweet as your favourite sweet
yet as stubborn as your split ends.
living in the wonders of my family,
friends and boyfriend (:
Friendster or Facebook
Disclaimer.
Hello & welcome (:
Goodbye if it's not fun.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 9:23 PM
post post post. finally a post in a post. duhhhh~
oo well, you must be asking where have i been, why i never post for long, bla bla bla... and, reasong being is that im tooooooo LAZY and i have nth much to post. have been in my thinking mode for the past few weeks. thinking about alot alot of things. actually thinking about unnesscessary things la. hehe
and i really really really wanna thank SHAWN for teaching me java because tutorials and practicals in class have been soo much easier to understand le. XIE XIE !!
anyway, its elearning week for the coming week and it means NO SKOOL! but having "lessons" online instead. and there'll be some class outing coming up, looking forward! grins =)) im getting on well with classmates already. weeeee ~
and yes yes yes, i caught a korean movie on vcd today, called ONCE IN A SUMMER. as usual, like everyone says and agrees, its a sweet sad love storyline movie. haha!
a short summary of the movie : guy is a rich man's son and is studying in some university. and one day he joined his frens to go to a village to do some volunteery work, however he did it unwillingly in order to escape from his strict father. and needless to say, gal came in and guy fall in love with her at first sight. romance blossomed but guy had to leave. guy asked gal to leave with him without knowing it would bring harm to himself and her due to some reasons. in the end, gal had to leave guy. she disappeared and he didnt know where she go. both remained single till they got old. guy decided to look for gal and came to know she had died. and he once told her "i'll be at your side till the end of my life".
isn't it jus soo sweet? and i love a song in the movie which is right below.
LYRICS - YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS YOUNG Yesterday, when I was young, The taste of life was sweet as rain upon my tongue, I teased at life as if it were a foolish game, The way the evening breeze may tease a candle flame
The thousand dreams I dreamed, the splendid things I planned, I always built, alas, on weak and shifting sand, I lived by night and shunned the naked light of day, And only now I see how the years ran away
Yesterday, when I was young, So many happy songs were waiting to be sung, So many wild pleasures lay in store for me, And so much pain my dazzled eyes refused to see
I ran so fast that time and youth at last ran out, I never stopped to think what life was all about, And every conversation I can now recall, Concerned itself with me, and nothing else at all
Yesterday, the moon was blue, And every crazy day brought something new to do, I used my magic age as if it were a wand, And never saw the worst and emptiness beyond
The game of love I played with arrogance and pride, And every flame I lit too quickly, quickly died, The friends I made all seemed somehow to drift away, And only I am left on stage to end the play
There are so many songs in me that won't be sung, I feel the bitter taste of tears upon my tongue, The time has come for me to pay, For yesterday, when I was young.
meaningful aint it? well, do your utmost when you're still young. cause when you're old, you'll not have the time and strength. alright, till here then. MISSES AND HUGGS TO EVERYONE! :)