yet as stubborn as your split ends.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 10:04 PM
finally i checked half of my mail box. i have like 150 and above of emails from my very-free-from-work aunty. hahahaha! she sent me alot of interesting and also meaningful emails la. so im going to share a few very interesting emails i've got.
right below, its a fashion show in which the clothings are made of CONDOMS. yes, no mistake, i said CONDOMS. and it's isnt any ugly, fugly, anyhow type of designs. it's real clothing design made up of condoms of all shapes and sizes, used to make dresses, hats and even lollipops. The show was held at the Fourth China Reproductive Health New Technologies and Products Expo and organized by China's largest condom manufacturer, Guilin Latex Factory, to promote the use of condoms in the fight against HIV/AIDS. It also marked World Population Day, organized annually by the U.N. Population Fund.

i like the colour and pattern of the above dress
and i would loooove to have such a wedding dress. haha!

i love the design of the dress below.

there're more pics acutally but you know, i don't have all the time in the world. haha!
next i wannat share this story.
An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato
garden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son,
Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to
his son and described his predicament.
Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.
Love Dad
A few days later he received a letter from his son.
Dear Dad,
Not for nothing, but don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.
Love Vinnie
At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.
That same day the old man received another letter from his son.
Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love Vinnie
what's the morale of the story? well, that's up to you to think (:
next is A VERY EYE OPENING THINGY IN SINGAPORE!this is one of our SBS bus transport. BUS 151



have you took this bus before? coool man!
right below is a very funny office joke that i would like to share!
One day while walking down the street a highly successful Human Resources Manager was tragically hit by a bus and she died. Her soul arrived up in heaven where she was met at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter himself.
"Welcome to Heaven," said St. Peter. "Before you get settled in though, it seems we have a problem. You see, strangely enough, we've never once had a Human Resources Manager make it this far and we're not really sure what to do with you."
"No problem, just let me in," said the woman.
"Well, I'd like to, but I have higher orders. What we're going to do is let you have a day in Hell and a day in Heaven and then you can choose whichever one you want to spend an eternity in."
"Actually, I think I've made up my mind, I prefer to stay in Heaven", said the woman
"Sorry, we have rules..."
And with that St. Peter put the executive in an elevator and it went down-down-down to hell.
The doors opened and she found herself stepping out onto the putting green of a beautiful golf course. In the distance was a country club and standing in front of her were all her friends
fellow executives that she had worked with and they were well dressed in evening gowns and cheering for her. They ran up and kissed her on both cheeks and they talked about old times. They played an excellent round of golf and at night went to the country club where she enjoyed an excellent steak and lobster dinner.
She met the Devil who was actually a really nice guy (kind of cute) and she had a great time telling jokes and dancing. She was having such a good time that before she knew it, it was time to leave. Everybody shook her hand and waved goodbye as she got on the elevator.
The elevator went up-up-up and opened back up at the Pearly Gates and found St. Peter waiting for her.
"Now it's time to spend a day in heaven," he said.
So she spent the next 24 hours lounging around on clouds and playing the harp and singing. She had great time and before she knew it her 24 hours were up and St. Peter came and got her.
"So, you've spent a day in hell and you've spent a day in heaven. Now you must choose your eternity,"
The woman paused for a second and then replied, "Well, I never thought I'd say this, I mean, Heaven has been really great and all, but I think I had a better time in Hell."
So St. Peter escorted her to the elevator and again she went down-down-down back to Hell.
When the doors of the elevator opened she found herself standing in a desolate wasteland covered in garbage and filth. She saw her friends were dressed in rags and were picking up the garbage and putting it in sacks.
The Devil came up to her and put his arm around her.
"I don't understand," stammered the woman, "yesterday I was here and there was a golf course and a country club and we ate lobster and we danced and had a great time. Now all there is a wasteland of garbage and all my friends look miserable."
The Devil looked at her smiled and said.......
"Yesterday we were doing the recruitment, today you're an Employee."
funny? well, i think it is.
another joke but not office joke. it's rather racist. sorry my indian friends! no offence here!Muthu from India
Interviewer: what is your birth date?
Muthu: 13th October
Interviewer: Which year?
Muthu: EVERY YEAR
Manager asked Muthu at an interview, "Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?"
Muthu replied: P-O-S-T-B-O-X.
After returning back from a foreign trip,
Muthu asked his wife, "Do I look like a foreigner?"
Wife: No! Why?
Muthu: In London a lady asked me - Are you a foreigner?
One tourist from U.S.A. asked Muthu: Any great man born in this village???
Muthu: no sir, only small Babies!!!
Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi
Muthu writes, "Gandi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanthi.
Muthu was doing experiment with cockroach,
first he cut it's one leg and told WALK. WALK.
Cockroach walked. Then he cut it's second leg and told the same. Cockroach walked.
Then cut the third leg and did the same. At last he cut it's fourth leg and ordered it walk!
But cockroach didn't walk. Suddenly Muthu said loudly,
"I found it. If we cut cockroach's four legs, it becomes deaf.
On a political rally Muthu was arrested. Why???
A woman journalist walking with a badge wrote "PRESS"
and He did it..
Muthu went into a hotel.
To wash hands he went to the washbasin.
There he started washing the basin.
Seeing this, the manager asked what was he doing.
Muthu pointed towards the board " WASH BASIN "I
Interviewer: just imagine you are on the 3rd floor and it caught fire,
how will you escape?
Muthu: its simple. I will stop my imagination!!!
good night folks!
bye (: